This 5 ingredient acai bowl is so easy to make (it takes less than 10 minutes!), is packed with nutrients AND is one the most delicious smoothie bowls you will ever taste. Big call, we know.
It’s delicious on its own, but we think it’s the toppings that really take this acai bowl to the next level. It just isn’t quite the same without that crunch! We recommend a clustery granola, goji berries, cacao nibs, coconut flakes and last but certainly not least, a big spoonful of peanut butter.
- Acai Sachets, 2 (frozen)
- Bananas, 2 large (frozen)
- Strawberries, 3/4 cup (frozen)
- Peanut Butter, 2 tbsp
- Macadamia Milk, 1/4 cup (or any nut milk of choice)
- Combine all ingredients in a high-power blender, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into Coconut Bowls and add your choice of toppings